FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holy Holidays Batman!

Christmas because its so jam packed with activities! Holy cow. There is a love hate relationship there for me. Occasionally it gets a bit too busy but this year I am determined to find a balance.

Chloe's Christmas Choir concert is over (pictures). So fun, very cute group of kids 3-5 grades in that and one was the most fantastically unusual Scrooge. Good laugh and lots of holiday spirit. I am so grateful that its still ok here to bring up the birth of our Savior, our last school district forbid any mention of it.

It is most definitely December and busy busy busy! I am so excited and overwhelmed at this time of year but trying really hard to be jolly with a cold. I am trying hard to remember the real reason for the season and to make wonderful memories for the kids. Another memorable part of this season will be that we mark my father in laws 90th Christmas! Today is his 90th birthday, a pretty fantastic milestone.

Missing my parents this time of year! I am going to work on having them here next Christmas for all the festivities, I don't think I can go another year without my Mom and Dad!


1 comment:

Dayna Jamison said...

That is so cute that she's in a choir! Go Chloe