FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Look what I found!!!


This book may not mean anything to most people, but to me it was my favorite book as a child. The pictures have stood out vividly all these years in my mind. I remember reading these books every time I got to the library when I was young. I loved them so much. I found them online after years of looking because I could NOT remember the title. I stumbled across them and ordered 3 of the series.

If you aren't familiar with these, and they are OLD so you probably aren't, but they are so sweet. They are books told with beautiful photographs of a doll and her adventures. It makes me so happy to read them with my girls. They are enjoying them too which is so much fun for me. Here is a look inside...The Lonely Doll by Dare Wright

1 comment:

Missy said...

That is so sweet. I love things from when I was little that just make me feel good. So glad you found these again. I'll have to look them up. Maybe my daughter would like them.