FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Big Day

My Butterfly....

My Dark, but glamorous fairy...


The Black Cat...

The bottles I made for halloween bowling with pumpkins (that we never used)

Trying to do a better face painting than I did for her the day of her school party...

Striking a pose...

On their way trick or treating.... Sprayed them all with sparkles, husband too.


My trick or treaters... only 3 this year. My oldest hung out with his gang of buddies :( He is not a fan of candy these days, not attractive to the ladies to have candy bar face! It was a nice warm evening here though which I am grateful for! The littler kids went out and had a good time. I stayed and passed out candy from home. The kids picked out really simple costumes this year. SO simple I almost felt like a bad mom! I have a whole box of fancy costumes and they just wanted wings and ears so I guess I got off easy but I'm not complaining! On to Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah for simplicity! The girls and I went out while Jared was conned into staying home with the younger 2 and cleaning up for Sunday. We had so much fun screaming scary ghost noises and running.

Dayna Jamison said...

Does Tony have a head light on? Wow, he and my dad are so related...my dad walks around the house wearing his all the time too! ha! Those were some cute little trick-r-treaters! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks for TG. We should make those pecan treats while we're there.