FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Answered Prayers

I was very blessed this past weekend. I had prayers answered. I mean COMPLETELY answered, down to the details. I am SO grateful. It makes it very obvious to me that I have a living Savior listening to my prayers everyday. I already knew this but it was such a powerful affirmation. I should never doubt it but sometimes I let stress take over my brain and my heart. I have been feeling so worn out and dried up spiritually lately... my spiritual "well was dry" as they say. Sometimes I doubt that my pleading is even getting past the ceiling and it seems many go unanswered. I should never doubt. Someday I will learn to wait on the Lord.... in His time and in His way answers come, not up to me or my time line. Patience, however, is not something I have in great supply, gotta work on that.

No comments: