FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday Blocks


I made these little blocks to give the kids at church when they have a birthday since I'm in charge of them a little longer. It's kept me very busy this week. So far I've done 30 with 8 to go. I think I may now be a Modge Podge expert. It's fun stuff! The problem is that my sander is dull and needs a new belt before I do any more. My garage is one big pile of sawdust. LOVE getting my hands dirty but think I love using hubby's power tools most of all. My girls loved them, hope the other kids enjoy them too.

UPDATE as of January 17: I have finally passed the torch to the next willing parent and am no longer in charge of the children. I did hear them singing in church last Sunday and felt a twinge of sadness that the torch was passed but I also NEEDED to do something new and say goodbye to that, as hard as it was.

No comments: