FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Little Prayers

I love to listen to my kids say their prayers. It made my day tonight to kneel down with my daughter and hear her talk to the Creator.
...help me to be good
...bless my family
...help me to not have bad dreams or bad thoughts
...take care of those who are sick
...help me to learn.

No, I think it's me who learns from her. Simply, the children GET the important things and aren't caught up in the repetitions like they do as they get older. I'm always learning from my kids and on my knees for them every day.
My prayers echo hers from a moms perspective...
...help me to be a good mom
...so I can bless my family
...keep bad things away from my kids
...take care of everyone who are struggling and not be caught up in my own problems
...help me to keep learning and once in a while, I hope, teach.


No comments: