FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, June 19, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Today I took a little moment. A pause. Just enough time to think about some of the day to day things about life that I really enjoy.

*The smell of rain.
*Peeking in on my sleeping kids.
*Watching them wake up happy.
*Babies dressed in white.
*Tulips in my garden.
*Ice cold water on a hot day.
*Sunsets and sunrises.
*Cookies from the oven.
*Witnessing the goodness of the average Joe.
*Music that makes me cry.
*Friendship.
*Holding hands.
*Laughing til it hurts.
*Feeling inspired.
*The sound of giggling kids.
*The word Mom.
*Soldiers. Courage. Our country.
*Raspberries fresh from the bush.
*Popcorn, oh how I love you popcorn.
*Really sassy shoes.
*Fitting into a new smaller size.
*Getting my hair done.
*Feeling a baby kick for the first time.
*Getting over a bump and being a better person from it.

Isn't life a great thing?

No comments: