FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's Up Doc?



Your not gonna believe it, but I just had ANOTHER trip to the doctors. What is up with this madness? The sad part is, it is once again for my darling Corynn. You know, the one who had emergency surgery only a month ago? She's just twelve years old, 7th grade has not a been a good year for the poor girl.

She has been complaining for over a month about stomach aches. I thought the surgery had taken care of that (cyst removal), but it continues. She has had some really severe pain lately and it made me a lot more concerned. Since we already had medical bills (which are just now pouring in from the ER operation)- what the heck is one more visit to good old doc?

The culprit? H Pylori- the mighty bacteria that wreaks havoc in the stomach lining. Yes, an ulcer. Best part? 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills at night. Yep- that would give pretty much anyone a darn good stomach ache. Also wonderful is the cost... $375.00 for the two week treatment. However, the big sigh of relief in this sad tale... our insurance paid for all but $40.00 of it.

2 comments:

Heather McDonald said...

We'll keep praying for her and hope she continues to get better.

Missy said...

Going to the Doc does get old. I think I had a whole week where it seemed like I just went to the dr.and dentist. I hope she feels better soon.

I also gave you the Honest Scrap award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.