FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father and Son Campout

Yes, you know they couldn't resist jumping down into the water with their clothes on.

Christian and his buddy Ben.

Isn't that log cool? It looks like a dinosaur.

Tony climbing up to a cave.

Hanging out in the back of a truck with the boys.

Of course this outing occurred right during the "big paint". Good for my husband for not being too tired to take time out of painting and go sleep in the back of his pick up- cozy. Tony took Christian anyway, along with a friend of Christians. It was beautiful weather but my boys were dang tired. I was home with the girls having hamster memorial services (2 posts below). I'm glad the weekend has closed it's weary eyes and we now can look forward to the last week of school, if I can muster up some excitement about that somehow.

No comments: