FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have a Nice Day



Let a smile be your umbrella.
Smile though your heart is breaking.
Smile that frown away.
Don't worry, be happy.
"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles."
You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
"Smile! If you can't lift the corners, let the middle sag."
"A SMILE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!"
"A smile is the curve that sets all things straight"
~ Phyllis Diller
Smile and the world smiles with you. Cry and you cry alone.


Just woke up to a beautiful spring day and it made me smile. I hope your day is filled with happiness and, yes I do, smiles! No deep thoughts today, just keeping it really simple. I'm smiling today although I am dragging and not even sure I'm looking forward to the weekend business that is on the docket around here. Just smiling through today and hoping that you will also. Let me know if you can think of a smile saying I missed!

1 comment:

Becca said...

That's a great post! I love the picture. In fact, I love all the pictures I'm seeing from you lately. What's going on?