FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Mans Trash

I garbage picked this chair. I did. I dumpster dived. It's so much fun- I recommend it and wonder why I never did it before! We went on a walk the night before trash pick up and saw these legs sticking out of a trash can. I told my son (who is bigger and stronger than me) to yank it out and we would see if it's intact. It was dirty, scratched, and had some stickers on it, other than that- PERFECT! Hey, solid wood is solid wood! I know, it's painted those country colors but that is completely changeable. It will soon be painted and polished up and I will have a little extra seating. I'm so excited! I am going to spray paint it- probably black to match my house. I love free crafts! I've been hankerin' for some creative outlet. My life has been far too much working, running around, and no fun lately! I am so excited. I will have to post an after shot when it's done. If I don't... well, then will you know I complete screwed it up. I like the challenge. It was free so no biggie, but I am ready to do some making over around here!

No comments: