FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fathers Day Crafts

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a fathers day craft that the kids at church can give to their dads. It was much easier dealing with mothers day. Here are the things I came up with...





If I don't use this one for Fathers Day, I am definitely using it for another occasion- easy idea. It says...."Dad- hope your day is filled with sweet surprises" and it's filled with candy (I used taffy).









This one is a little harder. I didn't quite understand the folding directions (brain cells not firing so well lately) so I did the best I could. Slipped a candy bar in there and called it good. Have also seen them with Pop Rocks slipped inside.








And the winner is... the easy one! All Star Dad. I think these look like sparklers or fireworks a little. Just taffy on a skewer and glue a little topper over the pointy part (which I have decided must be cut off before the kids impale each other or dear old dad). In this picture it is missing the crazy wired foil star garland that you decorate presents with (I'm out right now but I know the dollar store has them).





There just aren't a lot of original idea's out there so this is my offering. Not all of mine are original either but a creative challenge always gets me excited!

No comments: