FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time...


Where does it go?
Why don't I have the time to do the things I need to do, should be doing, and occasionally want to do? I'm an organized person. I budget my time. I put the kids first. I put the have to do list next. Yet, it ticks away and I often head to bed discouraged and defeated.

I need more time to...
Hug my kids, read with them, play with them
Clean and organize my house
Dabble in decorating it
Do more than just a pony tail everyday
Time to shave my legs properly
More time to run off stress
More time to take care of my other family members
More time to volunteer
More time to sew
More time to keep in touch with friends
More time to travel
More time to make money
More time to worship and give gratitude
More time to teach
Time to wash my car
Time to get unfinished projects done
Time to help kids study
Just MORE time!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now...
I have learned to pick my battles.
To put first things first.
To Simplify.
To Delegate work.
To Breath.
To just do it.
To blow it off.
To just do the best I can because that is all I can really do.

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking, into the future...

As much as I wish I could slow it down, I can't. So today I am putting up the white flag of surrender. Getting things done is stupid (as my kids say). Letting time fly by without seeing any beauty in my days, only work is stupid also. Letting my kids grow up with a distracted mom is even stupider yet. I have just decided I will, I WILL just enjoy the journey, come what may... accomplish what I can't... and love it!

No comments: