FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Training

Going on a 6 mile run. Gotta beat my time from Monday which was 75:48 (actually one of my better times on a cooler day). That's just under 13 minutes each mile. Keep in mind I am running up a mountain and down it again then I do an extra 2 miles. I'll post my time tonight. It looks like another storm is moving in and I hope it rains on me, just spare me the lightning, thunder and hail.

Tonight's time was... 73:37, not too bad, at least I knocked a couple minutes off.

It was hot. Not a drop of rain. I was dripping the whole time and fairly nauseous which both are unusual. Only saw 3 people, 3 dogs, lots of little lizards, a dead toad, and a couple nasty biting flies got my dang knees again. They love my knees and ankles. Stretching and showering quick!

I THINK I am training for a race in Michigan this summer at the National Cherry Festival in July (that's if I have the guts to do it). They have a 13K (what the freak is that- like 9 miserable miles?) or a 5K which I've done before. Not sure I have the guts or the cookies to do 9 miles. I hope I can talk my husband into doing it with me.

1 comment:

Becca said...

You are a rock star! I knew that the minute we ran in the ran when we were in town. I'm waiting for you to roar!! You are WOMAN. People she is running up hill. It's killer!