FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hanging on for dear life...


Poor lizard...
After being the cat's play toy, this poor thing has been hanging on to the wall for quiet some time now that it got away from Lucky. I love the cat's pride in this picture. He's thinking about how great it is to be the king. I think I can relate to this little lizard who is in a predicament. Sometimes I feel like I've been dragged around in dirt and mistreated as I drag myself through everyday life and I'm just hanging on. Then there are the other days when I am the cat, in control and no one better step out of line. Today I feel more like the wall, just holding things up and being leaned on.

1 comment:

Pam said...

A BIG AMMMEEENN!