FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Of good report...

I have been trying for some time now (this afternoon) to find a good news story, at least something positive or something that shows there is still good out there in humanity. NOT ONE THING on the news channels. No wonder depression is on the rise. I have tried multiple resources and nothing. Finally, I thought I would try LDS.org. THANK YOU- Nothing but good stories on there. Thank you for the help you give to the world and for shining that little ray of hope. Check them out here if you need a good news minute like I needed today.

Update... thanks Sarah for this suggestion for another source of good news.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Try visiting this site too, gotta like a website that is dedicated to good news only!

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/