FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 3, 2009

To be fair


Having 2 wonderful parents is a blessing. Having 2 wonderful parents 2,000 miles away is another story- still great just a lot of obstacles between them and I. I know it is a challenge for them as well as for me to be that far away. They have let me know how unhappy they are with this arrangement over and over (and over) again.

I just want to not leave them out of the picture today. They mean the world to me. They taught me to have strength. Big love and respects to my mom and dad. Love you so much! They are welcome to be offended by me not adding anything humorous about them today. I saved that privilege for the in-laws this time (below entry). They just need to know that far away or not. I think of them everyday and miss them.

No comments: