FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Lovely Day (with the benefit of fresh air)



Today I put aside my craft projects, my bills, my phone calls, & anything that began with "my" that was weighing heavy or busy work, and met 2 sweet nieces in town at the splash pad with lonely little Sadie. It was so nice to get out of the house and get away from all the "my" things (that were still there when I got home waiting for me) and just get outside. Everyone brought their kids and they all went wild in the water for a good 2 hours. What is better than to see kids having so much fun they can't stop smiling? It was packed there but it turned out to be so relaxing. They loved eating lunch outside (I brought Taco Bell nacho's for them). One of the goals for the little peanuts was to get them really tired for a good afternoon sleep. As for our family, I don't know about Sadie, but I'm definitely ready for a nap!

Getting ready to jump in!

Lunch outside is so much fun.

Is she tired yet??
I loooooove Noah's Cheeks!!!
Baby Treagan- so sweet!

Nash- all smiles!

Thank you ladies for those sweet girls for sharing the day, their kids, and their company with me today.

1 comment:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

What great pictures. I loved the idea of putting away the "my" lists!
~ Wendy